Charles (Chip) Simon, CFP®
- Taconic Advisors, Inc.
(Main Office) 42 Catherine Street
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- (845) 486-5039
- (845) 625-1419
I act as a financial coach, helping my clients get their financial house in order and teaching them how to get on (and stay on) the path to financial security and peace of mind.
Personally, I wish that collaborative divorce had been in existence when my parents were divorced many years ago. Had it been, much acrimony and miscommunication could have been avoided.
I find that more positive outcomes are achieved by working with a skilled and supportive professional divorce team.
Areas of Practice
- Dutchess Collaborative Practice Group
|Undergraduate Education||Postgraduate Education|
|B.A. - Social Psychology, Colgate University (1974)||M.S. - Accounting, New York University Graduate School of Business
Certified Financial Planning Certificate - Marist College
- Certified Financial Planner™
- NAPFA - Registered Financial Advisor (no sales or financial products)
- Registered Investment Advisor (NY - CRD #123961)
- Member, National Association of Tax Practitioners
- Member, ACA (Alliance of Cambridge Advisors, Inc.)
Membership in Groups and Associations
- Dutchess County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Chamber Foundation
- Treasurer, Hudson Valley Collaborative Divorce and Dispute Resolution Association