Becoming a Professional Member
Hudson Valley Collaborative Divorce and Dispute Resolution Association offers two different types of membership: Professional Membership outlined below and Allied Resource Professional Membership
Benefits of Being a Professional Member
- Visibility within the Collaborative Dispute Resolution community
- Access to free and discounted professional training (often approved for CLE)
- Access to professional marketing materials and support
- Access to network of Collaborative Professionals, both local and international.
- Must be in good standing in your area of practice (where applicable).
- Must be nominated by a member in good standing of the HVCDDRA.
- Must complete and submit a Membership Application (application to be reviewed by another member in good standing, subject to approval).
- Upon approval, pay membership dues and join International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP dues added to membership dues).
- Attend IACP approved Basic Collaborative Divorce training.
- Complete a minimum of 30 hours in Mediation training within 12 months of joining.
Click Allied Resource Professional if you are interested in becoming an Allied Resource Professional Member.