- Advent Valuation Advisors
11 Racquet Road
Newburgh, New York 12550
USA2622 South Avenue
Wappingers Falls, New York 12590
- (845) 567-0900
As a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) Lorraine Barton has a professional edge that sets her apart from others by arming her with the tools and resources needed to provide the best service to her clients.
Lorraine Barton helps clients address, as well as resolve, the financial issues that arise during times of transition, with a specialty in assisting clients going through a divorce. Especially those who own a business.
Her goal is to help clients reach a settlement on financial issues by providing them with as much information as possible to enable them to make the necessary, often difficult, decisions regarding equitable distribution and support. One of Lorraine’s primary objectives is to inform clients about their economic realities and recognize the possible consequences of the decisions and the impact on their financial future.
|2016||Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law Traning||Linda L. Piff, Esq.||13.5|
Areas of Practice
- Hudson Valley Collaborative Divorce & Dispute Resolution Association
|Undergraduate Education||Postgraduate Education|
|Marist College, BA||Pace University, MBA concentration in taxation|
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Forensics
- Accredited Business Valuation
- Certified Insolvency Restructuring Advisor
Membership in Groups and Associations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors (AIRA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)